1. Core Character Development
Our Core Character Development program is an eight step program focused on youth and adults making their dreams come true. This program focuses on value building, self esteem development, legacy, and finding a cause you believe in. We discuss positive thinking and how to conquer fears. This is our most sought after program and has been presented across the USA, Ireland, Philippines, Liberia, and more. This program was created by Sherrie Gearheart, Founder of Live Out Loud Charity. Each LOLC Spokesperson and Ambassador is trained in our CCD program. We can easily incorporate our Take a Stand movement, STAR Anti bullying presentation, and QPR Suicide Prevention Steps into our program. We work with different time constraints. We have a workshop setting where we come in with 2 to 8 mentors or we can present to a small or large classroom and/or an entire school assembly. To learn more about this program email email@example.com.
- Character & Value Building
- The importance of education and community involvement
- 8 Steps to making your dreams come true
- How to overcome fear with affirmations
- Mirror exercise for building self esteem
2. Take a Stand
Take a Stand is a movement aimed to inspire youth, teens and adults. The purpose is for each person to take a stand in something they believe in. Take a Stand encourages higher self esteem, a strengthened conviction and resolve, while promoting community activism by helping others find their voice and purpose. Stand up for the voiceless. Take a stand against bullying and drugs. Take a stand for what YOU personally believe in. Join our movement. The Take a Stand movement was founded by Kamile Stone, Mrs. Worldwide Lithuania Ambassador for Live Out Loud Charity, after being mentored by Sherrie Gearheart and seeing her stand up for others. Kamile chose to take this a step further by starting her own movement encouraging youth to believe in themselves while taking an important pledge. Take a Stand is incorporated into our Core Character Development program. Each student is encouraged to sign a pledge taking a stand in something they wholeheartedly believe in and/or something they want to improve in their generation and community. To learn more about this program email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. STAR Anti Bullying
STAR (STOP, THINK, AND, REACT) is an anti-bullying program educating elementary students on the different types of bullying, how it effects students around them, and how to stop a bullying situation. We have had much success when presenting this program. We generally showcase this program in conjunction with our Core Character Development seminar. This program was founded by Nicole Harrington, LOLC Spokesperson, after being bullied and later finding her strength and voice. To learn more about this program email email@example.com
- STAR (STOP, THINK, AND REACT) an easy to remember, relateable anti-bullying program educating elementary students of the four types of bullying and how to stop a bullying situation
- Legacy: how do you want to be remembered? Your words have power. A segment that is part of the Core Character Development program. This particular anti bullying segment is perfect for all ages, especially Jr. High, High School, and College students.
4. Suicide Prevention & Awareness
- Is someone suicidal? Know the signs. Break the silence.
- Suicide Intervention: three steps to save a life from the QPR Institute
- Inspiration: personal testimony of triumph, examples of great leaders and motivational speakers
- Education: informing audiences of global, national, or local statistics for depression, suicide, and the causes. To learn more about this program email firstname.lastname@example.org