1. Core Character Development Our Core Character Development (CCD) program is an eight step program focused on youth and adults making their dreams come true. This program focuses on:
- Character & Value Building
- Finding a Cause to Believe In: the importance of education and community involvement
- 8 Steps to making your dreams come true
- How to overcome fear with affirmations and positive thinking
- Mirror exercise for building self-esteem
- Legacy: how do you want to be remembered? Your words have power.
This is our most sought after program and has been presented across the USA, Ireland, Philippines, Liberia, and more. This program was created by Sherrie Gearheart, Founder of Live Out Loud Charity. Each LOLC Spokesperson and Ambassador is trained in our CCD program. We can easily incorporate our Take a Stand movement, STAR Anti bullying presentation, and QPR Suicide Prevention Steps into our presentation. We work with different time constraints and have a workshop setting where we come in with 2 to 8 mentors or we can present to a small or large classroom and/or an entire school assembly.
2. STAR Anti-Bullying STAR (STOP, THINK, AND, REACT) is an anti-bullying program educating elementary students on the different types of bullying, how it effects students around them, and how to stop a bullying situation. We have had much success when presenting this program. We generally showcase the STAR program in conjunction with our Core Character Development seminar. This program was founded by Nicole Harrington, LOLC Spokesperson, after being bullied and later finding her strength and voice.
- STAR (STOP, THINK, AND REACT) an easy to remember, relatable anti-bullying program educating elementary students of the four types of bullying and how to stop a bullying situation
- Legacy: how do you want to be remembered? Your words have power. A segment from our Core Character Development program - this anti-bullying segment is perfect for all ages, especially Jr. High, High School, and College students
- Is someone suicidal? Know the signs. Break the silence
- Suicide Intervention: three steps to save a life from the QPR Institute
- Inspiration: personal testimony of triumph, examples of great leaders and motivational speakers
- Education: informing audiences of global, national, or local statistics for depression and suicide, as well as the causes.